Thursday, November 15, 2007

An Interview with 'Omi

Okay so my friend Naomi and I were trying to think up a new blog topic. So we came up with the idea to interview each other, and I suggested we use the questionnaire from Inside the Actor's Studio. You know, the questionnaire by Bernard Pivot that James Lipton uses with the celebrities at the very end of the interview? It's actually my favorite part of the show because I think it's fun and somewhat revealing. Anyway, Naomi and I decided to "interview" each other, so here are the answers to her questions (which I absolutely LOVE!!)....posted for our own enjoyment and amusement....and possibly yours, too. I have such great (and entertaining) friends


1) What is your favorite word? bon appetit - let's eat!

2) What is your least favorite word?
Delayed - what can i say, I'm an impatient person. I absolutely hate to see these words on the schedule monitor at the airport, especially when its listed for my flight!

3) What turns you on?
Flirtatious sarcasm. Weird i know. And flattery. will get you everywhere.

4) What turns you off?
People who uninvitedly invade my personal space - like the annoying people in my gym class. People who drive slow in the fast lane. Poor hygiene.

5) What sound or noise do you love?
Jasmine saying 'o--mi. This and the sound of hitting the jackpot on a slot machine.

6) What sound or noise do you hate?
Nails on a chalkboard. Just typing the words makes my knees cringe

7) What is your favorite curse word?
Dumbass - I love how it rolls off of my tongue

8) What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Jack McCoy - and having the evidence to "go for the kill" and crush a case.

9) What profession would you not like to do?
Someone who builds bridges or works on telephone poles - I'm afraid of heights

10) If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? (do you remember where this is from?)

Welcome back,
Your dreams were your ticket out.

Welcome back,
To that same old place that you laughed about.

Well the names have all changed since you hung around,
But those dreams have remained and they're turned around.

Who'd have thought they'd lead ya (Who'd have thought they'd lead ya)
Here where we need ya (Here where we need ya)

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

No comments: